Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A New Set for the Trip

I'm just about to head out of town for a few days. I have yet to pack my craft supplies, but have a general idea of what I want to take. We'll see how that goes. I have a tendency to overpack. I have to be able to carry all my own luggage off the cruise ship, so that limits me. I plan to take very little. As such, I've been putting off the actual packing and have just been narrowing down my options in my head. It's such a task.

I made myself go in the craft room today to work on a few jewelry pieces to take with me. I made the set below along with another pair of earrings.


Sorry for the quality of the picture, I took it with my phone.

Well, I need to get back to working on the packing.
Perhaps, I'll have some more to share when I return.

No comments: